The BMA is a group of off-road motorcycle enthusiasts dedicated to preserving and expanding off-road motorcycling opportunities in the Ottawa area and Eastern Ontario.
- Are you looking for challenge and adventure?
- Do you want to push your mental and physical boundaries?
- Are you eager to experience the character building lows and glorious highs of off-road motorcycling?
- Do you want to ride some of the best single and double track trails in North America?
- Are you a dual sport rider looking for buddies to ride with?
- Do you want to get into off-road motorcycling for the first time?
- Do you want to learn how to maintain your off-road/dual sport motorcycle?
Well, all is just a twist of the throttle away, with the BMA!
Come ride with us. We are a group of novice to expert off-road and dual sport riders who love the dirt. We work hard to develop, maintain, and sustain the off-road trail network here in Eastern Ontario. Our club hosts a variety of events and activities throughout the year. Explore our website to see what we have to offer.
239 Kallala road
Become an OFTR member
Two memberships in one: By joining OFTR you’re also becoming a member of your local organization and their riding community.