Why should I join the OFTR?
- Trail access – ride on hundreds of kilometres of trails across Ontario
- Exclusive events and trail rides
- Trail maps & resources
- Share your passion with a community of riders
- We advocate for riders rights
- Special discounts
- Subscription to Inside Motorcycles or MX and Off-Road magazine
- Volunteer opportunities
Two memberships in one
By joining the OFTR you also become a member of your local organization and their riding community. Choosing a club is mandatory. That portion of your membership fees goes to those who build and maintain trails. We generally recommend that you choose a club in the geographic region you ride in.
Memberships are valid from January 1 to December 31. By joining the OFTR and one or more of its affiliate clubs, you are agreeing to the following membership terms and conditions.
Download our Member Rides & Benefits Brochure